Addressing problems at its source so they don't come back!
We follow a logical, quantifiable process to solve all indoor air quality issues such as mold, moisture and high radon levels to make sure they don’t reappear. We’ll clearly explain the root cause of the problem, any risk that the problem might be causing, the process for eliminating the problem, how long it will take, and how much it will cost. And 99% of problems can be eliminated without chemicals. When we leave your house, there will be a light scent of thyme oil in the air.
Breathe easy. Any problem can be solved if you have the right experience, the right information, and the right equipment. We’ll treat you fairly and ethically, and you can count on us to do the work correctly.
A Natural Approach
Our EPA-approved, botanical-based approach uses highly concentrated essential oils to kill mold, Covid, and various microorganisms that might be living in your ductwork, crawlspace, and other areas. Our remediation treatments are non-toxic and leave no chemical footprint to ensure the safety of everyone in your home or workplace.
Rarely, chemicals might have to be used when no other viable option exists. This is typically the case when eliminating odors caused by smoke, cigarettes, urine, and other strong-smelling substances. We will be sure to let you know, if that is the case. We will work with you so that treatment is done when you are not home.
Focused on the Raleigh/Durham Community
Natural Restoration is a female co-owned family business that believes in creating opportunities in our community. In an industry traditionally dominated by men, we employ and recruit female technicians. We also employ and recruit military veterans and go above and beyond government requirements to support those in the reserves. We offer discount programs for private schools and churches and pro-bono volunteer work for community-based initiatives.
- Womack Army Medical Center – Fort Bragg
- Various private medical facilities, surgical centers, and dental offices including Duke Health
- Churches / schools including UNC Chapel Hill
- Municipalities including Durham EMS and City of Salisbury
- Property managers including Garfunkel Realty & City Wide Facility solutions
- Banks including Fidelity and Truist
- High Tech corporations in RTP including Merck
- Realtors trusted partners including Hunter Rowe, 501 Nest, Greg Peterson real estate, Keller Williams, RE/Max, Garfunkel Realty
- Builders including McNeil Burbank, Exeter
- Contractors including Pinam Construction, Raleigh Electric, LKN Mechanical